- Professor of Digital Forensics – Champlain College (current)
- Roles include teaching, developing content, advising, mentoring, undergraduate curriculum assessment, undergraduate curriculum development, graduate curriculum development.
- Director of the Senator Patrick Leahy Center for Digital Investigation (current)
- Roles include directing research projects, conducting research and development projects, budget management, personnel management, internal/external client point of contact, business development, policy/standard operating procedures creation/management, Quality Assurance / Quality Control of digital forensic reports
- Principal Investigator – Senator Patrick Leahy Center for Digital Investigations (current)
- Primarily responsible for achieving the technical success of the project, while also complying with the financial and administrative policies and regulations associated with the $500,000 grant. The current grant is focused on assisting Vermont local, state and federal law enforcement
- Digital Forensic Examiner – Vermont Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (current)
- Roles include digital forensic examinations, conducting search warrants, advising on policy and procedures, Technical review of reports completed by other examiners, technical escalation point 24/7/365.
- Digital Forensic Examiner/Case Manager – Protiviti (past)
- Conducted civil digital forensic exams for many national/international clients. Had a focus on fraud and white collar crime investigations. Delved in the world of e-discovery from time to time. Consulted global digital forensic operations for internal/external clients
- 2012 Princeton Review Top 300 Professors – Only digital forensic professor recognized
- 2011 Digital Forensic Investigator Magazine Blog of the Week
- 2011 Digital Forensic Investigator of the Year – Forensic 4cast Awards
- 2009 Honorable Mention – National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) – Law Enforcement Awards
- Masters Degree in Managing Innovation and Information Technology
- Bachelors Degree in Economic Crime Investigation
- I’ve attended hundreds (possibly thousands) of hours of digital forensic/white collar crime training/conferences.
- EnCE, CCE, CFE, CISSP
- Husband & Father
- Happily married in South Burlington, Vermont
- I’ve completed 5 marathons
- I run in five finger Vibram KomotoSport LS’s.
- I track my training with a Garmin watch – as of December 31, 2012 I’ve run 1961 miles. My 2013 goal is to run at least 1000 miles.
- Bonsai Enthusiast
- My recent hobby is Bonsai. I currently have over 10 trees ranging from Mame to very large Formal Upright. Here is a recent picture of two my Fukien Tea Mame style plants being displayed at the Champlain Valley Fair (Vermont)
That is all for now. If you need to learn more check out my LinkedIn account.