- List of Digital Forensic / Incident Response Professors – This is a list of professors that have opted in to be listed on this website. If you’re interested in being apart of this list please visit this blog post
Computer/Digital Forensic Jobs
- Career Services @ Champlain College (Please see the Career Services Resources page specifically catered for Digital Forensic students)
- Champlain College students should visit JobSpot
- Computer Forensic Jobs
- Digital Forensic Jobs
- CyberSecurity Jobs
- Malware Analyst Jobs
- Jobs at the National Security Agency
- Jobs at Central Intelligence Agency
- Jobs at the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Date/Time Manipulation
- TimeStomp.exe – A tool developed by James C. Foster and Vincent Liu to manipulate MACE values on an NTFS volume. ForensicWiki.org has more details on the history and capability of the tool.
- Setmace.exe (http://reboot DOT pro/files/download/91-setmace/) – A tool developed by joakim that will modify both the Standard Information and File Name Attributes on a NTFS volume.
- Slacker.exe – A tool developed by James C. Foster and Vincent Liu to hide data in the slackspace of files on an NTFS volume. ForensicWiki.org has more details on the history and capability of the tool.
Partitioning Scheme Analysis
- MBR Parser (Jamie Levy) – A Python script that parses the MBR as well as hashes and disassembles the bootcode. You of course need Python and Distorm to use this script. Alternate Download.
- mbrparser.zip (Gary Kessler) A Perl script that parses a standard DOS/Windows Master Boot Record (MBR). Alternate Download. Strawberry Perl is a good windows framework if you are new to Perl using a Windows environment.
- gptparser_v1.4beta.zip (Gary Kessler) A Perl script that parases the GUID Partition Table (GPT) header. Alternate Download. Strawberry Perl is a good windows framework if you are new to Perl using a Windows environment.
- MBR/GPT Resource – Marley Jaffe’s visual guide to parsing the MBR/GPT Partition scheme.
Champlain College Digital Forensic Class Files
FOR270 – Anti-Forensics/Network Forensics